Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is on my mind...... Friday


Today we are continuing work on our extension, as you can see we have just completed putting in the insulation and by the end of the day the plastering will be completed. (I hope). We will them get a bloke in to prepare the plaster for painting, (filling the gaps and making it look professional) It's another rainy day here in Tasmania after a glorious week, where I painted our very daggy deck with gorgeous metal grey paint and its come up looking a million bucks.

This post is linked to Rhonda's Whats on your mind Friday! http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Insulation is such a great addition to houses. I bet you'll be pleased when the work is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    That is a familiar sight - I remember insulating like that at our build. It will pay dividends in the end, regulating the temperature for you.

    I hope the rest of the job goes well and that you are enjoying your new extension soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insulating the upstairs of my old house is next on my renovation list, well, past updating the electrical.....Good luck! It will really help if it gets cold there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just convinced Hubby to add more insulation to the attic. too cold to tackle for now, but it tickles me to think about it. so wonderful that you are starting out right by insulating the walls. well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks nice and snug. You're going great getting the deck painted etc!

    ReplyDelete